Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm Losing It!

Yes, I'm losing it! But in a good way. I'm losing all that excess weight I've been carrying around since I had my second baby. It's not her fault, it's just the cycle of life. Starting the new year living low carb and cheating here and there, but nothing major. I'm taking it slow this time because I don't want to do excruciating excercises or my lower back pain will come crawling back and pinching me in the butt. Literally. I guess being overweight does that to me. Carrying excess weight makes my overall health go down hill and carrying those extra pounds bring body aches and my lower back pain that I don't wish on no one. Well, I want to show you my progress now that we are in March and I've been losing it. First off, I went from a size 16/14, to now a size 12 in pants. On shirts I went from a size XL to a size L.  I started January 2, 2013 at 194lbs. Then I entered a 60 day low carb weight loss challenge on January 7th where I have to take a picture of my scale and submit it. On the weigh scale I went from a ... Ok, I'll show you.


Wow! Amazing what 2 months can do to that scale that haunts the crap out of me. I wish I would have taken a picture of the 194lbs, but you can see the difference in those numbers in the middle that change from a 9 to a 8, and now a 7. It will keep going down and down to a 6, then a 5, and end up at 4. God willing! I'll be shrinking and that's great news.

Here is a before and after picture of myself.

Christmas 2012.

Posing for a family photo and I was trying to suck in my stomach. Doesn't look like a did a good job at it.

Today 3/04/2013.


My awesome photographer Alicia took this photo today. We received flowers from our boss at the office.


Can you notice the difference in 15.5lbs lost?

Well, there you go. I know everyone hears this from all kinds of people that lose weight, but here you go any ways. If I can do it, so can you! My journey does not end here and I will keep you posted with more updates on my weight loss journey.


Thank you,
Angelica Lopez

1 comment:

  1. Great job Angelica! You are doing great and you can definitely see the difference!

    Keep up the good work and I will support you every step of the way, the way you support me :)

    ReplyDelete